Monday 3 October 2011

Meet the Sharks - Fish are Friends, not food!!!

You may have noticed my "Nemo" theme. If you haven't seen the movie, you really should. But any who, this is how I relate my life to at the moment. At the moment I'm the fish looking for his lost son, only I'm looking for my lost self! Today I met the Sharks. The name.....McDonalds. Ok, so it wasn't fish and chips, but still, high in calories! Ok, ok, I can't use "I was shopping and the kids drove me to insanity...." or rather McD's. The fact is I ate it. And it was good. Why was it sooo good? It was the first time since I don't know when I chose McD's over Subway.


My moral today, all be it this post is rather boring and short (people coming to visit :) is, you can learn from mistakes. Tomorrow is a new day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment