Tuesday 4 October 2011

Just Keep Swimming!

Today was definitely a downer. Aunt Flo has come to visit for the week. It's at this point of the month where the ravenous munchies come to attack! Along with emotional cravings, and grumping at my husband when he politely says "should you be eating that??". Can I blame the rain for not going for a walk today?? On the upside, I did completely makeover our spare room. Well actually, it's our on studio really. It is complete with a drum kit, numerous guitars and amps, an electric piano........... The best thing is, apart from my new found online journal, I now have an outlet that is non-food related. It may not physically burn fat, but it will physically keep me from going to the pantry :) So that is my contribution for today. If you find yourself constantly snacking because of boredom or nothing to do, find something to do (that's not food related) that you enjoy doing and you WILL find that you can lose weight by this one task. :D bonus!

Don't give up because you think it is hard! Just keep swimming! Focus on your goal and swim for your life! I have a looooong way to go and it does depress me when I think on how much I have to lose. Instead, focus on how much you've lost. 100grams you say isn't much?? That's 100grams off your total. Embrace it! And keep going. YOU CAN DO IT!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Phillipians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment